Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Announcement for Artistry in Focus

So you know that you want images captured of you and your loved ones. You know that the investment is worth it. That doesn't change the fact that it can still be a difficult thing to commit to.

I truly know how it goes. I hate the thought that for any reason I would not be able to give someone memories that they can hang on their wall, memories that they can cherish for years to come.

In order to give more choices for those who wish to hire me, I am happy to announce that I am now offering M I N I portrait sessions as an alternative to my full length portrait sessions.

You get the same quality that you have come to expect. The main difference is that of time. For instance, during a full session you get 2 to 3 hours of time which allows for multiple locations and change of attire. In the M I N I portrait session you get 45 minutes of time at one location of your choosing if you would like more information on the M I N I sessions click HERE.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment