Friday, May 21, 2010

Chowaniec Maternity :: Fairhope Alabama

I hate when I have a photo session that I love so much that I have an almost impossible task of picking out my few favorites for my blog. This one was even more difficult since I had an amazing model who had all kinds of awesome ideas. Our session actually spanned two days and a total of three locations.

Sooooo. . .I am going to break up this amazing maternity session into several posts. You probably saw some of these when I posted a slideshow about a month ago but I just wanted to share these with you more.

Day one the soon to be very proud father was at work so we focused on her gorgeous pregnant self. We started at their home and got these shots below:

Photobucket
I love the meaning behind this. If you notice the framed poster behind her on the couch says "Cuba". This is meaningful as it is where her family is from.
Photobucket
This set makes me smile whenever I look at it.
Photobucket
This corner was the most peaceful looking place with absolutely gorgeous light flooding in.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I plan on getting the next few posts out for you guys very soon.


Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment