Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Photographer and his Wife - Covington GA Couple Photography

Some time ago, a photographer I know was visiting his home state of Georgia and asked if I minded taking a few shots of him and his wife for him. 
Who am I to say no?

They came by and his poor wife was subjected to listening to the two of us talk "shop" before we got around to the picture taking part. 

I love how they look so happy together.
A little snuggly shot and a little fun. . .
Then came a few shots of just the photographer. I don't think I have ever seen such long lashes on a guy in person. 
Then a little bit of fun and personality shone through. He told me he is not good at smiling normally for the camera. Seems to be a running trait with those who choose to "hide" behind the camera.


Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment