Friday, August 12, 2011

Vice Wedding :: in love :: North Carolina Wedding - Part 2 of 2

Here we are at part two. Ceremony and beyond.

Like I said his groomsmen are goofy as evidenced by the image on the right as they wait their turn to walk down the aisle. 
 
YAY! Getting married!!

You can't even tell that it was raining. Right before the ceremony it poured down rain and then slacked off a little by the time it was the bride's turn to traverse the aisle.
:D
I love the little looks given during the ceremony.

Isn't it funny how incredibly awkward the first kiss as a married couple can be. If you are against PDA in any form I would think that this would be a moment of torture. Side note, I love having a second shooter who gets a totally different angle on things than I.


It was actually still raining at this point but thankfully the wall behind the stage was just the perfect backdrop for our images. Fit in perfectly with the rustic feel of the ceremony.


After they got the chance to grab a few bites to eat, we braved the raindrops for a few shots of the lovely couple.

Love this shot. . .

. . .AND this one.
A little of the details. I completely forgot to ask what kind of flowers these were.
The bride's bouquet was actually constructed of hydrangeas transported from Georgia in the back of my car in a cooler. Ice saves the day.

We were driving back to Georgia that night and this is what we were to look forward to on the way, as well as what the wedding guests got to anticipate on their way home. Good times.


We had to be a bit creative to get shots of the couple as the light was quickly leaving and the rain just wouldn't go away! I think they turned out quite nice actually.

My favorite

Getting married and looking for a photographer of your own? Please contact me and we'll talk pictures. . .

or feel free to look at more of my photography online. . .
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment