Sunday, November 16, 2008

Beauty

Some time back, my sister and I had a little photo excursion in downtown Covington. I have been delayed in editing them as other things have come up in the interim. So I have taken the time I have now to work on them. We didn't have the best of days for pictures as it started raining not long after we got to town but we did the best we could with what we had.

Is she not just absolutely gorgeous?This one is most definitely a favorite. . . . . .and another.
We got a few funny looks for the next few.

I tried a little photoshop trick with this one. Not sure I like how it turned out. I love the image of Sara though. Sara has the most beautiful smile.


After we left town and were headed home, Sara spotted an abandoned house that was too cool to pass up. I love this shot the most from that series.
Now I shall leave you to enjoy these images. It is extraordinarily early and I cannot sleep but must endeavor to.

No comments:

Post a Comment