Monday, November 17, 2008

A Very Important Day

I don't have much time to blog because my eyelids are growing heavy, but I couldn't let the day pass without sharing something awesomely important in my life that happened today.

Today, Liam officially and legally became my dear wonderful husband's son! YAY! At long last I can breathe a deep sigh of relief that legally, our loose ends are tied. This is something I have not mentioned on here just because it was too important of a thing that I just had to keep it close to my heart until it was over.

We met in the judge's chambers today and it was all incredibly quick and easy. The judge said that by the testimony given and the big smile on Liam's face he was signing the papers. At that Liam turned around and gave Specer this huge hug. It was great...absolutely great.

It was all done before 10:00 a.m. and I didn't have to be at work until 1:00 p.m. so we decided to go have a nice big celebratory breakfast at Cracker Barrell. Below is a picture of my two men enjoying playing the famous peg game on all of the tables.

Liam's main thought of the day: "Daddy, I'm glad the judge made you my real daddy now."

2 comments:

  1. That is so incredibly sweet. It just makes me want to hug everybody especially you two. I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted for you all :-)
    Congrats!!
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete