Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Bump

Okay it's been long enough. I was on a roll there for a bit with a post a day. Then life happened, as it always does. {{sigh}}

Well, I won't get into that because I have got a bunch of gorgeous images to share with you.

These are two of my friends whose dear little son came into the world a week ago today. We started with a few relaxed shots of the mommy-to-be first.
Photobucket
And then brought the daddy-to-be in the picture.
Photobucket
I know that this is kind of an old-fashioned portrait but I still think that turned out quite nice.
Photobucket
Moving along to the baby's room.

She had the nerve to tell me she wasn't talented. I beg to differ. Exhibit A: the hand-painted mural you see on the wall below. AWESOME! She was obviously greatly mistaken regarding her own talent.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This cradle is a family heirloom and she wanted to make sure I got a few images of it.
Photobucket

Photobucket
A day in the life. . . :)
Photobucket
Although it was drizzly, we did not allow that to stop us from going on location for some shots.
Photobucket
I love this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket
She requested a few shots of them looking at the camera as well. I have a tendency to forget those. After being married for 4 years they had not had any nice portraits since their wedding.
Photobucket
I absolutely adore this one. It is so typically THEM.
Photobucket
You're a model baby! Work it for the camera! It's always good to have a red umbrella handy for just such occasions.
Photobucket
You couldn't even tell it was raining by this time. Under this tree, she was safe an dry. . .and gorgeous!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another fave from the day. From the expression on her face to the bump of her belly. All around goodness.
Photobucket
Just a little aged effect. Nice and sunny.
Photobucket
This is one of her favorites. I gifted it to them for their baby shower. I love the laughter shared between the two of them in this one.
Photobucket
She was hesitant, but decided that she really wanted a shot of her bare belly. I grabbed a few by these amazing curtains of hers for a nice backdrop.
Photobucket
Afterwards, we had some pizza and then relaxed for a bit while our husbands compared belly sizes. Don't ask. :) Sometimes they act more like girls than we do.
Photobucket
I still have so many more photos to share, there are just not enough hours in the day and I have been endeavoring to get to bed earlier than I used to for my and my family's sanity.

Thank you for your patience between blog posts. I hope that you enjoy, and, if you do, please feel free to let me know. I love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous....as usual. Keep doing what you love, you are so talented! Love ya-Jennifer

    ReplyDelete