Monday, September 22, 2008

Slideshow Goodness

Okay so I downloaded a trial version of Showit Sites and played with it tonight while my two boys were out picking up my dear in-laws from the airport. This is an incredibly rough idea of what my website might eventually look like. I enjoyed playing with Show it Sites and if Sara's Dreamweaver is as user friendly as this program was I may be able to make it....with LOTS of Sara's help. :)

Mom's going into surgery on Wednesday and she was admitted into the hospital today. It's going to be a long day of sitting in the waiting room waiting anxiously. I am, of course, bringing my trusty laptop with me for some much needed editing time with the rest of Nicole's pictures from the wedding.

I also spend Saturday evening with two of my best friends who are expecting their first baby in October. We enjoyed about a 3 hour photoshoot and I am SUPER DUPER excited to work on those also. First things first though. :P

So, in case you couldn't tell, much yummy photo goodness coming your way soon. I will leave you with one SOOC (straight out of camera) shot of the maternity session. For those of you that do not know this, SOOC shots may not look the best. After I work a little magic on it however, we are in bizniss. :)

Okay, okay...so maybe I'll go ahead and post two... LOLA, the wonder terrier! She was too cute. Alright now off to dreamland. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment