Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Too Tired

I had planned on a long post tonight about how excited I was coming home from the Free to Succeed tour stop in Atlanta, GA...and about how much I loved listening to David Jay...and about how he really inspired me to take off with my photography...but I am TOO tired from browsing like a fool instead of being useful, so I will have to update you guys tomorrow. Thank goodness I am staying home with Liam tomorrow and don't have to drag myself out of bed to go to work. YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Remember me? It was great to meet you last night! We need to stay in touch to help keep each other motivated! I hope you enjoyed your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think my blog site went through...

    www.piercefamilyblog.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete