Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Little Eye Candy

I have not posted in a lil' bit since I have been miserably sick and am just now feeling back to normal. I was randomly looking through all of my photo folders and came across a few gems previously untouched and thought I would share them.

This first one is another shot of my best childhood friend that you may remember from here and here if you have been following me for any length of time. I realize that it is not your conventional composition but I like it for some reason.
What a smile. I would love to travel to California to photograph her and her husband. They are definitely what you could classify as "the Beautiful People" through and through.

Second is this dear little gorgeous southern girl that I will be adding to my site once I ever get my software back up and running correctly. She is the daughter of the lovely lady to the far right on my current banner.
Speaking of my banner. . .can I get some feedback on my banner? Not sure I am 100% thrilled with it and would like some thoughts before I go changing it yet again.

I have more to post and more to say but my dear husband is asleep on the couch next to me yet again and he doesn't go to bed until I do. :) So it is off to bed I go, for his sake if not for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment