Saturday, September 19, 2009

Multi-tasking...it's a way of life

Ahhhhhh life.

My evening has been a sporadic amalgam of different activities and I find it amusing how they don't mesh but must. I sat on my laptop working on a new slideshow to put on my site while I watched the 2007 version of "Persuasion" put out by Masterpiece Theater on my husband's laptop on Youtube.

After that, I get out the two baskets of laundry that need to be folded, plug in my earphones to listen to a little episode of DaneSanders.TV as seen below:



Midway through listening to the tips about how to gear my mind towards making a business more productive to the point that I can maintain it doing what I love, I finish the laundry, pause the video and get out the vacuum cleaner. Then I put the vacuum away, start up the video and decide to do a little blog post about the randomness of it all.

Suffice it to say, I have a lot of work ahead of me, not to mention getting over the fear of being successful at what I do. Yeah, I'm messed up in the head.

Well, thank you ever so much for listening to the sometimes strange and random thoughts of Abra Michelle. For your patience, I will reward you with a lovely and much overdo sneak peek to a session I shot OH so long ago.

I promise I will get the rest of these up soon. :)

contact me or view my online portfolio. . .

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a beautiful photo. I've tried posting a comment so many times but for some reason it never lets me :( Hope this comment makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Just "LOVE" the Fraziers......
    May I use their picture on my blog, which is the ramblings of a romantic idiot!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete