Monday, December 7, 2009

Georgia State Fair :: Perry GA

There are some nights when my eyes feel like they are going to fall out of their sockets from looking at image after image of a shoot that I decide to give my eyes (and my mind) a break from a shoot so that I can go back and look at them with a fresh perspective.

That is how these images came to be. I needed something to work on that was diametrically different from what I was working on. I love fair images. They are so much fun.Fair-0932

I love how the composition of this one turned out.Fair-0993Fair-0903

I am trying to decide how I want to decorate my little boy’s bathroom (after living here for almost 3 years). These fair images are one option. I just do not want to go with the age old “ocean” theme and his bathroom is blue.Fair-0934 Vintage Mod

:DFair-1035 Honey Glaze

The same SkyFlyer ride as before but from a drastically different angle. I think I may have taken this from the agrilift. Only way I can think that I got this shot. Love it either way. Fair-1089

contact me or view my online portfolio. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment