Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am a blog stalker

And it is an addiction I am trying to cure. I don’t check my blogger dashboard nearly as often as I used to and this is a GOOD thing since I follow a LOT of blogs. There are several though that I always try to take the time for. Tara Whitney in particular, usually makes me stop, smile, and appreciate something I had not thought about before. Not to mention, I absolutely adore her work.

As I was catching up on a few blogs tonight, I ran across her post from yesterday about this very neat fellow blogspot blogger and I just had to check it out for myself.

NotebookDoodles, thank you for your little pieces of inspiration.

And considering the time of night I am writing this, I felt this one to be highly appropriate.

There are many many more where these came from but I these were some of my favorites. I will let you find your own. ;)

Now I must go to bed, early for me, because I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Night night loves.

contact me or view my online portfolio. . .

Twitter 75 FB 75

No comments:

Post a Comment