Saturday, January 2, 2010

Liam David Henton Morris – Covington Georgia ie my backyard

It sucks every parent in no matter what it seems. Those dreaded, and terrible, school commissioned pictures. Usually Spencer insists that I buy a few and I am not too hard to convince because it’s nostalgic and I like nostalgia. This fall, I did not order them because Liam seemed to have forgotten how to smile. Fortunately with the way it works now I can order them whenever I want online if I have a change of heart. ;)

Due to all of the above, I am very glad that I took him outside that day after school and got my handsome man in all of his cuteness.

SEE!?!?!

Liam_Six_Years-0404

And then I got some shots that you can not get from school images. Liam fully enjoying some of those “boy and his dog” moments that will make me smile for years and years to come.

Liam_Six_Years-0407

Liam_Six_Years-0408

Liam_Six_Years-0409

Liam_Six_Years-0410

Liam_Six_Years-0411

Although, I have to say, THIS one is my favorite. To the untrained eye, it may look like the others just above. . .but, AHHHHH, it is not.

Liam_Six_Years-0406

When reviewing these priceless gems, Liam and I caught this and got a bad case of the giggles. Good stuff, seriously good stuff. Liam_Six_Years-0406 ArrowAnd look at that, a REAL, genuine, honest to goodness smile. These do not happen too often in pictures. This momma couldn’t be any happier when they make their rare, mythical appearance. Liam_Six_Years-0413 contact me or view my online portfolio. . .

Twitter 75 FB 75

No comments:

Post a Comment