Friday, August 20, 2010

Couples Portraits - In Love - Charleston SC Photography - Day One

A little bit ago, Spencer and I made the journey to Charleston, South Carolina to photograph two of our favorite people. Spencer's oldest brother and his wife. We had already captured the love between his middle brother and his wife so it was only fair that we do the same for them.
We broke our shoot up into two days because we wanted
to get some fun night shots as well as some beach shots.
SO I am breaking the blog post up in two as well.
This one is for day one.

On a previous trip, Lee and Janelle had driven us to
see this train station to see if we agreed that it was the
perfect place to take pictures someday.

We agreed.
Photobucket
I have this old set of luggage that I saved from my
in-law's garage sale some time back that I love to
bring out for photo shoots. With this one it was
particularly fitting.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love she shot, he shot images. The above image on the right is my view. . .

. . .the image below is his view. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's another. The above image on the right is my view. . .

. . .the image below is his. I love the variety that the far away and close images give in contrast to one another.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
We had some fun playing around with some night shots.
This is me trying to step out of my box a little.
Photobucket
Then we went to downtown Charleston for a few fun shots.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment