Monday, July 11, 2011

Summertime

This summer has been flying by so fast. I almost feel transported back to the days when I was in school and it seemed like no time at all passed between being let out of school and having to go back to that day to day drudgery.

My little guy has been in such demand, I feel I barely get to see him and when I do, I'm working. :P So there's the negative view on matters. Here's the positive. My baby boy is so well loved and liked that people find it a joy to be with him. And my photography business has actually been busy enough recently to keep me very much on my toes.

In other news in the land of bittersweet. Spencer and I are no longer homeowners. We closed on our old home this past Friday and have finally closed the chapter on that "not so wise" decision in our lives. The weight lifted off of our shoulders is lovely. Now to set this house back to rights after our last failed yardsale. :P Hey, $16 is better than nothing right?

Thank you all for sticking with me through the tumultuous times. Do take care, all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment