Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sneak Peakamus Maximus

So. . .last week I ended the week falling into a fireplace, bruising my head by banging my camera getup against my forehead and my feet were eaten alive by fire ants. Just another day in the life of a clutz. I’ll work on elaborating more on the fireplace story later. :D

I have been a busy girl this past week as I have had more photo jobs in this time than I have had in a very long time. And it has been gooooood.

So here are a few sneak peaks.

First up: BellaBee. My amazing talented friend Wendy creates all kinds of domestic goodies in her Etsy shop. Do me a favor, and check her out.BellaBee-0711Then on Saturday, I had the great privilege and pleasure of photographing an incredibly lovely wedding.

GreenHayes-4514Then the next morning, Spencer and I woke up to photograph a large family that I had not photographed since before Spencer and I had started dating.

BruceFamily-5116 Then my cousin Matthew and his girlfriend Megan were sweet enough to allow me to experiment on them. ;)

MattMegan-5810

So, all in all, it has been a BUSY week and I will have more goodies on here in the near future.

contact me or view my online portfolio. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment