Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Transition

So this is me. I posted this collage of photos on Flickr but have yet to post it here. This was taken on one of the many nights that I find myself wide awake when I should have long been asleep. I was sitting on my closet floor indian style facing the full length mirror my mom gave me as a gift for my 2 year wedding anniversary. I got the idea from here.

I have so many projects that I am working on right now. I can't wait to share them on here. I tried to upload some incredibly fun images on here last night but was unable to for some inexplicable reason. I also had a fun photoshoot with my
gorjuss sister this weekend when she came up. Let's just say that we got some funny looks in downtown Covington as she posed on a bench in the rain.

I am also working with
Sara on getting a template hammered out for my new website that is in transition. Right now all it does is link to my Etsy shop. I am trying to keeep myself geared up for really pushing my photographic services. Whereas I may not be able to do weddings as often, I still can use my skills at portrait and family sessions and such. I am also salivating on new gear such as what this talented lady has and these actions that I want so badly. I know that I am going to have to continue working full time for some time but there is no time like the present to pimp yourself out in preparation for the future. :D

By the way I have found a
pretty cool blog that gives tips on how to customize your blog and have since been able to make the pictures on my blog a little bit bigger than the normal "large" size offered. Please leave me feedback and let me know if you like the larger size. I personally love it as it showcases the pictures a bit more than it used to.

Hmmm...transition time is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment