Monday, October 6, 2008

The Good the Bad and the Absolutely Gorgeous

There are some sayings that I hate simply because they are too true:

"It never rains but it pours."

My dog broke her leg, my mom found out she was to have heart surgery, my mother in law was admitted to the hospital for a night, my car is going to crap, my son had a concussion. Oh and to start it all off, my husband lost his job. That's enough for a few months I think.

Along with all yucky things, a few good ones are bound to happen. My mom is out of the hospital and back recovering at home. I was priveleged to go to New York to attend the Annual Meeting of Jehovah's Witnesses and was so incredibly encouraged. I was also able to spend time taking pictures of two of my best friends deeply in love and ready to start a new family.

We started off the session at their house where I got some amazing images of her gorgeous belly. I have been attempting to get some more unique images and break out of my box.

I also just recently purchased Totally Rad Actions from the Boutwells and am L-O-V-I-N-G them so incredibly much.

I love the two of them together. They are such a beautiful couple. I didn't have to direct them at all, they just look this good together.

I love this shot of them just hanging out...with their first baby "Lola".

Lola made an appearance a few times throughout the picture taking process.

Love that maternal glow. These two following shots, I just love because it is so THEM.

I have many more to post but this is enough to whet your appetite. After shooting at their house we went to downtown Buford and then to the depleting Lake Lanier. Those will be coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate how absolutely perfect they are? ARGH!! These turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete