Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's about time for some Liam up in here!

After an absolutely insane few months, I have been home for over a week and am enjoying it. Between going to Macon for my Mom and New York for the annual meeting, I just felt like I have been gone a LOT more than I have.

These pictures were taken two nights before Liam started school....I think. It's been too long ago now. My son has zapped my memory. I think that they are the cutest shots ever simply because 1. They are of my son (duh) 2. They bring back SUCH memories. Seriously, who hasn't begged their parents to lick the dooflotchies from the mixer after something yummy was just churned up in Mom's kitchen? This person with a mouth full of sweet tooth did...Heck do you really think Liam got both of the dooflotchies? (give me a break, I don't know what they are called)

As you can tell by the picture below, this task is somthing he takes very seriously. I don't think I was aware, before this point in time, that he could do this with his tongue.

Concentrating very hard right here. Can't miss anything.
Quick tongue break to talk to Grandpa. Not taking his eyes off the goods though. That's my boy.
By the way, this batter makes the most amazing butterscotch blondies. I don't even like butterscotch and I L-O-V-E these things. MMMMM....
My son has the best expressions ever when he knows you are joking with him. I love how he is so forebearing of how "silly" Mommy and Daddy are. Note the batter that is on the tummy. I guess he wanted to see if he would enjoy it by osmosis as well? I dunno. And check out that tongue action again. Don't want to miss any on the lips now. That would just be wasteful.
And yes, my son is wearing whitey tighteys. Fruit of the Loom, baby, YEAH. :) He's still a bit small for boxers. And yes, he does have an outie bellybutton and I think it is the cutest little thing in the world.

On a side note, one of my best friends brought her dear little 7 pound 5 ounce daughter in the world today at 4:05 pm. Isabella made her first appearance two weeks before the doctors said she would and all is well. Proud papa says she is beautiful. I can't wait to see her!!

1 comment: