Saturday, October 25, 2008

Meet Isabella

Okay so I am completely and totally annoyed with blogger right now because I can't seem to edit the size of my images on my blog anymore. This annoys me to no end as I had just figured out how to do so within the last few months. I was planning on posting a BUNCH of images of sweet little Isabella Mila Vazquez. Instead I am being forced to only post one to whet your appetite as I refuse to post them all with the current limitations.

Why is it that a baby yawning just seems to be the cutest thing in the world? I used to think that I would love to be able to watch Liam yawn for hours on end. {{sigh}} They really grow up too fast.

More to come, I promise. I finished Nicole's wedding tonight and am working on clinching the maternity session for this little girl. My computer has been a bit on the fritz so I have a bad feeling I will be going through computer withdrawal soon. :( Not good. But, I will survive.

I'm off to work on more pictures. Have a great rest of the weekend.

{{edit}} In response to my sister's lovely compliment I have to put a disclaimer on this picture. My dear husband has been taking the camera over at times and is getting better and better at his images and composition. For example, this image is his. I thought I had mentioned that already. I want to give credit where credit is due. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment