Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Totally Rad

OMIGOODNESS!!!! I have so much to catch up on but not enough time in the day. I swear I am running on EMPTY!!!

Good news is Mom got out of ICU today. YAY!!! Finally. Still in a lot of pain but on the road to recovery. We get to go down tomorrow so that Liam can see her for the first time since the surgery on Thursday. Try explaining to a 5 year old that his Bubbie got cut open and can't be hugged hard. Sheesh.

Iffy news is that I no longer have to drive back and forth to Hotlanta everyday. Perfect timing since my part of Georgia is experiencing a flipping gas shortage. :P Yuck. This is only iffy news and not good news because I still have to work a day job. Harumph. American Homecare H-E-double hockeysticks. Calling insurance companies to find out where the money is. FUN stuff. Not too bad though. Challenging for the most part, but ultimately unfulfilling.

Installed CS3 on my computer and am having a blast finding out what my actions that I have bought can really do. HOLY crap. I am stoked about that. Although, until I get lightroom installed it is still taking TWO forevers to edit. Not so cool.

There are a lot of CAPITAL letters in this post. That could be due to the time. Hmmmmmm. Well I will leave you with a few photo goodies. Which shall it be??? Some more wedding loveliness or sexy pregnant gorgeousness?

And the winner is. . .

Totally had to post another one of my favorites from the wedding. This was with a little Totally Rad lovin'....which I got on sale from the totally rad Doug Boutwell personally (via the phone) since I could not seem to order it off the website. Yay for totally rad customer service!!

Alrighty then, on that last totally rad note I must go to bed because I am being unfunny and redundant at this point. {{sigh}} It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment