Sunday, January 18, 2009

Meet the Cornell Kiddos

So I am finally getting around to blogging again. I used to be so faithful with it, but that was when I had a job that wasn’t so strict with the internet.

I have so much to catch up on. I thought the first thing I would do is show you the beginnings of much fun had when my old roommate drove down from upstate New York to visit and to have me photograph her two kids. We had so much fun while she was here and her kids are such characters. Sadly, her trip ended on a sour noted as she got into a wreck here in Georgia before she was even headed home. Fortunately, it wasn’t her fault, which isn’t of much comfort when you have the car completely paid off. :( That is life. At least the sucky part of it.

However, without further ado, I would like to introduce you to the Cornell Kiddos, Ms. Abigail Jade & Mr. Sean Hudson.
In these first two goofy shots I believe that they were doing the chicken dance. TOO funny.

Just earlier that afternoon, my friend and I had gone out and bought them galoshes and umbrellas to play around with. It was quite fun and worked out as a pretty good photo idea.

Love the shot of the two kiddos new galoshes here.


Abby is such a ham. I had the hardest time trying to get her NOT to pose.

This is one of my favorites. The colors, the textures, the expressions. I was trying to get Sean to go back with his sister, hold her hand, and run towards me. . .

. . .that didn't work at all but I got Abby to cooperate.

Our next stop after my favorite new location for pictures was the train downtown.

I find it funny that even the "bravest" of kids gets scared getting on this train. They don't like the height. Liam is the only kid that I haven't heard complain of being scared up there. Surprisingly.

I have NO earthly idea what they are doing here but I think it is hilarious how they look like they are just schlubbing along together.

This is another one of my absolute favorites of the two of them. I just LOVE it.

This one as well. It actually was very foggy out this evening and we were fighting for light but it makes this image look awesome. . .at least I think so.

Last shot of the two of them together for this post.

As mentioned I have so much to catch up on, but my next few posts will most likely be focused on sharing the individual shots I got of the kids. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! You are fantastic. I need to get some prices from you for your services girly. :)

    ReplyDelete