Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Beloved Movement - My First Feature

I finally got around to posting this lovely session I did as you may remember last week. Towards the end of the session, I utilized some of the instructions I learned from Jesh de Rox and his inspiring words at his talk given at WPPI in march of 2010.

I loved this session so much that I actually had the courage to do something that I don't normally do. I submitted to a blog to possibly be featured. . .imagine my delight when I woke up Wednesday morning to see the post below on Facebook:
The blog was started by two other photographers who were also in attendance at Jesh de Rox's talk. They feature the work of other photographers who also work to accomplish Jesh's goal of igniting and reigniting the fire between loved ones. Definitely worth a look. Please read their message as you see it below.
So, there you have it. My first feature on an online blog. This is such a big step forward for me to put myself out there. I think it's the whole fear of rejection thing that we all suffer from. For those who commented on my posts about this feature on Facebook, thank you so much for all of your kind words and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment