Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cornell Family - Family Portraits - New York

For your Wednesday viewing pleasure, I bring you a family session of an old friend of mine.
I flew to New York in September to spend time with them and document this time in their family before their number of four turned to five. At that time they lived in a little town on the edge of the Catskills.
We started out in town for a few fun shots and then. . .
. . .and then we headed to a little spot that used to be a train station for some beautiful shots.
These two are some of my favorites of the family.
This little guy wanted to show me how he could "transfer" his eyeballs.
I LOVE how this shot turned out with the sun and the trees in the background.
This is so typically them and how lovingly goofy they all are together. Looking at these again makes me wish they didn't live so many states away.
One more fun one for the road.
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment