Wednesday, February 13, 2008

AT LONG LAST

I am finally posting pictures of the newest addition to our extended family. Ms. Lilah Claire Jackson. If you travel back to the beginning of my blog you will see little miss Lilah still in her mommy’s tummy. She is already almost 3 months old and these photos were taken when she was only 4 days old. Liam loves her to death and is so gentle with her. Thank goodness he doesn’t want a brother or sister for himself though. He’s very selfish when it comes to his mommy and daddy…I can’t imagine sharing any of my precious time between more than one child. I find it hard enough to give Liam the time he needs………well I got quite off topic there. Lilah is the daughter of one of my very best friends who is the reason I know my husband (seeing how they are cousins) and I look forward to spoiling her rotten. Please keep in mind that these photos are completely unedited.

Lilah not even ONE DAY OLD at the hospital still





Four Days Old - Liam's first time visiting "baby Lilah"




No comments:

Post a Comment