Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Recent Developments

Well a lot has been happening in my little world recently and I have not had a home computer to keep up with all of it. Well, I have had one but it works at the pace of a snail. Sadly computers are not always as easy to deal with when they get old as cars are. I guess maybe we are more willing to put money into repairs for something that costs us thousands of dollars rather than something that only cost hundreds. Spencer and I finally came to the decision to buy a laptop. We are not getting rid of our desktop though. Hopefully he can find the CD that has his operating system on it so that he can reinstall it per his cousin’s suggestion. My lover-ly sister worked on it and there seems to be nothing wrong with it. I’m excited about our new pc and can’t wait until we have a wireless router so that I can work on my Etsy stuff in bed. I’m sure that will make my husband happy. :) It's been a bit of a hassle getting it though. We went to the BestBuy store nearest our home in Lithonia on Friday and their computer said they had one in stock but the saleslady could not find it so she called the Gwinnett store to have them overnight one of the 7 they had in stock to the Lithonia store. FIVE days later, it's finally there. YAY!!

Gateway - T5450 Laptop - Yes it is actually Garnet Red
Model: M-6750 SKU: 8651069
Intel® Core™2 Duo mobile processor T5450; 3GB DDR2 memory; DL DVD±RW/CD-RW drive; Labelflash technology; 15.4" widescreen; 250GB hard drive; built-in Web cam; Windows Vista Home Premium


No comments:

Post a Comment