Monday, February 25, 2008

I SOLD ANOTHER PHOTO ON ETSY!!

Yes, I did. There is an incredibly sweet seller on Etsy http://www.nutraj.etsy.com that has awesome jewelry that was kind enough to send me a stone that I strongly admired that bought my Gladiola Art Print.



I still LOVE making jewelry but it seems that my photographs are more popular. Photography has always been my first love but I just haven’t photographed for fun in so long. I personally do not think I am the best still life/landscape photographer but I can’t go posting pictures of weddings I have photographed. I do have some early work that I would love to post but those are all on negatives and lost in the void of the disastrous catch all garage at my parent’s house. Makes me sad to think of all that hard work being lost forever but I cannot seem to find any of my notebooks full of negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment