Monday, May 5, 2008

Handmade Rainbows Say It All

So I belatedly read of this photo challenge on shutter sisters about spectrums of color. As I was driving back to work from the gym, and for the rest of the day, all I saw was color. I am going to inundate you with the color that I saw all day (and they were all taken with my anniversary gift):

Started with an unexpected array of color in these gorgeous balloons...

or it be the most obvious color spectrum this time of year...
or one that you don't expect as you are driving downtown...

to the overabundance of your child's toys...
or your curtains illuminated by the sun's bright rays...it could be in the form of a favorite scarf...


but best of all in the colors your son creates in his vision of a rainbow.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I am on flickr but I sadly don't keep it up like I should. I have plans to upload more photos there soon but right now it is mainly full of pictures of my little boy so that my mom can download them. :)

    flicker.com/photos/fotografic

    Thank you for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete