Wednesday, May 7, 2008

i want to be a tree

Ever felt like you have had one of those days when nothing goes right and you don't like your job and are only doing it because you have and you are woken up to the fact that you are letting this interfere with your job performance...where you feel like you are losing your mind and can seem to remember nothing? Well it has been that kind of WEEK for me.

We are moving offices this week. It was originally planned to be done by this past weekend but AT&T didn't get something done and the rest is history. Well I had already asked off for this Friday for Spencer and my anniversary trip to Charleston, SC {YAY}. So I have been tearing my hair out this week trying to get things done in one less day than everyone else. Add on top of this the fact that I made a humongous, collosal mistake that made my boss mad at me for the first time and I just want to curl into a ball and hide for a LONG time until my head is clear.

I am one of those unfortunate people who cannot seem to shake off the disgusting feeling of making a mistake and moving on to do better. Instead I hang on to it and mull over it until it is larger than life. If any of you would like to share with me your tips on moving past dumb mistakes I would be happy to hear them so that tomorrow is a much more productive day than today.

i want to be a tree

growing wild and free

nothing to hinder me

look at me reach high

up to the heavens and sky

nothing to make me cry

1 comment:

  1. Yeah i want to be a tree too!

    Glad to have found your blog, im off to look around.

    ReplyDelete