Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sister

We don’t get to see each other as much anymore, especially considering we used to live together. There are times that I don’t feel very close to her anymore. After a lifetime of seesawing back and forth being friends and enemies, it took forever to strike a balance. We are currently planning a weekend away coming up soon for some much needed alone time.

I recently called her upset at how I still don’t feel comfortable around my friends up here like I feel I should after two years. She comforted me as she knew exactly how I feel just like I knew she would. She’s good like that but she is also very good at “slapping” sense into me and helping me see things from a different perspective. Let’s just say there are times I do NOT call her because I prefer wallowing in my misery for a bit. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment