Thursday, April 2, 2009

More to Come

I am so sorry that I have been so absent from my beloved little blog. So much has been going on and I have been staying at my in-laws on and off for about a month or so as the unusually heavy amount of rainfall has reeked havoc on our septic system at home. I miss my home and, more especially, my bed. My poor husband has been sleeping on the floor because he and I just can't seem to share a queen sized bed (his choice). On the plus side, he doesn't snore on the floor. LOL!

I have SO many amazing images to share with you on here. I have had the privelege and opportunity to photograph a gorgeous couple, then a gorgeous maternity shoot and lastly a fun-filled modelling shoot. Prepare your eyeholes for lots of visual goodness in the next couple of weeks.

Until then, I will leave you with a sneak peak that makes me think of a blue jean ad. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment