Monday, April 18, 2011

Cummings in love :: Augusta Wedding - Part 2

Time for Part TWO of this lovely wedding. . .

I absolutely loved this stone wall. The colors of the stone were so soothing.
Then we have FUN colors of this little alcove that I just HAD to utilize. I mean, how could I not when it went so perfectly with their wedding colors?



 You may remember this colorful wall from the engagement session I posted last week.
 Some fountain fun. 


 I loved how the light turned out for this one.
 Like I said, this couple loved their sunglasses.

 I enjoyed revisiting some of the same locations from the engagement session.


These two girls looked so very gorgeous together. Good genes, I guess. ;)

The bride loved how this shot turned out before so she requested we recreate the scene.

 The reception hall was quite impressively elegant.
 They had an image from their engagement session matted in this really cool metal mat that you can sign with a diamond-tipped pen. I thought that was so incredibly cool. 
  Fun ring shots. 

I don't know if you can see but it's so cool the engraving in the groom's ring is Song of Solomon 2:16, "My dear one is mine and I am his."

 
 I thought that this was a beautifully decorated cake. . .not too bad tasting either. :)



 





 There was lots of fun on the dance floor.



 See what I mean about good genes?
There is always something somewhat awkward about capturing emotional moments, but I couldn't help but capture this tearful parting of the two sisters.

or feel free to look at more of my photography online. . .
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment