Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hanging Around

As I mentioned I have moved into a new home and putting things on the wall is one of the things that I usually put off until last but it's one of the things that really make you feel like you are HOME.

In the past I have come to rely on "eyeballing it", as they say, and I'm usually pretty good at it but sometimes. . .I'm not. Well, while I was perusing my new favorite web addiction, Pinterest, I came across a really awesome tutorial/idea on how to hang groups of pictures.

This picture is from the site I got the tutorial from. . .
 . . .and this is what I came up with on my wall. . .

. . .resulting in this:


 It took me two forevers to hang pictures from my wedding in my last home and I was bound and determined not to let it be that long this go round. I know that it can be the same way with many of you out there so that is why I thought I might share with you how I went about it.





or feel free to look at more of my photography online. . .
Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awesome, Abra. this technique is awesome. your wedding pics look great!

    ReplyDelete