Friday, April 11, 2008

Dinosaur Protectors!!

I was at Wal-Mart last week and I found these awesome wall appliques. Removable and reusable!! How Awesome is that for my little man who had been so sick last week that I thought this was the perfect little pick-me-up for him. Came with all kinds of dinosaurs and they look non-cheesy too.
I didn't get the clearest shots of Liam's reaction to the room because I still had my macro/fisheye lens on the camera. . .but they are good enough to show that he was excited.
Now I was very careful how I put them up in his room. I made sure to put all the carnivores across the room from his bed and all the herbivores near his bed. This is because the little love of my life is a bit easily scared. We are constantly reminding him that Jehovah is there to protect him. After I had them up Spencer voiced his concern that Liam would still be scared of the "sharp tooths". To prevent this:
"Liam isn't it awesome how you have ALL these dinosaurs to protect you at night now?" {{wink, wink, nudge, nudge}}

"These are friendly carnivores?" (yes he does know the word carnivores...he is a dinosaur aficionado for the age of 4)

"Yes, they like you and will protect you. So now you have dinosaurs to protect you along with Jehovah."

Heehee...gotta love kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment