Monday, April 28, 2008

Electricity Photo Challenge

So as my dear sister does her card making challenges I am going to attempt to do photo challenges. The one that I read about today was for electricity. While I am wracking my brain for how I could take this picture, it dawns on me…I already have the perfect picture:
This also allows me to introduce a new “series” of pictures that I have been experimenting. I purchased a set of photoshop layers from this amazing artist and am having SO much fun. I purchased the {light n' lofty} Texture Pack {no. 2} and I can't wait until I can splurge on some more. I will be putting this one in my shop soon.

3 comments:

  1. wow! beautiful picture, i LOVE the texture you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you. I have fallen in love with textures...they can make ordinary pictures of "ordinary" things look amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the link love to my textures...i LOVE how you applied them to your photo. I also apprecaite you letting me know how you used them, i always love seeing other photographers work. i'll probably be setting up a gallery eventually featuring photographers and how they have applied my products as well as contests and stuff...so i'll be sure to keep you posted! Thanks again! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete