Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Stuff

I recently have made some awesome finds on Etsy. At least I think so. When I got my lovely camera I immediately went on Etsy to find a little something to keep it protected day to day in the depths of my purse. I found this lovely thing from Stitchella and nothing else would do because it was just my style. Truly everything else I had previously marked as a favorite were no longer satisfactory. I absolutely loved her style. Understated SIMPLICITY!! I had seen this lovely artist’s work many times but had never quite gotten around to ordering anything. My mom often calls Spencer and I “two peas in a pod” because we are so much alike. {Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing :D} Finally I saw this on the front page one day and just had to go ahead and splurge on it. And I am SO glad that I did because I love it, Spencer loves it, and so does everyone else who sees it. I have gotten nothing but compliments on it since I started wearing it.


Don't ask...I have no idea what was going on with my hair that day. :D

1 comment:

  1. Love your two peas on a pod necklace. So fitting!

    ReplyDelete