Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Well I Like Them Anyway

To hell with it, I am going to start wearing my own jewelry. I love almost each and every piece of jewelry that I have made. Especially this one and this one. I have been dying to wear them for a while and they are all forlorn in little baggies sadly not desired by anyone but their creator. So I am going to take them out of exile and show them off to the world (or at least the very few people I come in contact with) by wearing them on my neck. . . (or wrist, respectively). The only exception to this is that I will not wear my earrings just in case someone decides that they want them (seeing how that would be unsanitary). In fact, I wore two of the above pieces of jewelry last night to the Kingdom Hall (I love coral jewelry).

No comments:

Post a Comment